To learn anything we all go through a process
- Want An OnLine Business?
- Have An Online Business?
- Have An Offline Business You Want To Put Online?
- *ALL of this needs planning*
! All new knowledge learned is always built on previous knowledge. THIS is how we all
integrate new concepts.
If you're determined to build a successful E-business then you're going to have to learn some new skills. This is the fact!
AND... this is EXACTLY what these 4 PLANNING Directories are all about...
* the learning STEPS TO eKNOWLEDGE *
In these Directories we only focus on the key, critical understandings necessary to operate a profitable Internet business. Understand these concepts and you too can run a successful web business.
Now, as we don't know you personally only you can decide where you currently "reside" on this Knowledge ladder of Internet Success. And... only you can take the necessary steps to achieve your goals!
These Planning Directories are just meant to be guides for your quest.
We've just walked ahead of you, is all.
If you don't have the time to read these 4 Directories [below]...
- THEN... *Register Your Interest* by clicking on the link at the end of each section.The key information will be sent to you immediately. Important new information will be published in The e*Analyst ezine.
- OR... Tell us what you want to know. Click on the graphic link, fill in the survey... and we'll give you a valuable ebook - *The Getting Started Action Guide* - for your participation in our ongoing survey.
The Basics - Computer Knowledge Needed.
If you're new to all this computer stuff then you're going to need some basic computer skills under your belt BEFORE you shoot-fire-aim.
If you take a "shoot-fire-aim" approach with your web venture then you're headed for some MAJOR (and unnecessary) frustration.
Breathe slowly, curb your impatience... learn these skills FIRST.