* Mining The Diamonds In Your Own Backyard *
A Mini Course By Kenneth Doyle
'5 Simple, Easy-To-Implement Tactics To Monetarise
The Traffic Which Is Already On Your Web Site.'
- Dear Fellow Entrepreneur...
Thank you for your interest in "Mining The Diamonds In Your Own Backyard" (aka web site) Mini Course.
Over the coming days you'll learn...
1. How To Focus Your Navigation Bar So People Stay on Your Web Site And Actually Signup For Your Offers.
2. How To Use Text Banner Ads To Promote Your Own Offers, Internally (on your own web site).
3. How To Use The Wealth Of Information In Your Own Web Site Traffic Statistics To Focus Your Offers And Better Market Yourself.
4. How To Use Text Links Within Your Web Site Copy To Build Multiple, Focused Mailing Lists.
5. One Simple, Easy-To-Use Tool Which Will Increase Your Signups By A Staggering 473%. Where To Use This Tool On Your Own Web Site To Get These Results.
Watch for the first lesson tomorrow...
- Subject: Mini-Course *Mining The Diamonds In Your Own Backyard*
WHITELIST our email address to guarantee delivery.
Live Well. Expect Success!
Kenneth Doyle - eAnalyst
|NOTICE: This is a free mini-course. You may not give away, sell or share the content herein. Please remember that each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. As with any |
business endeavor, there is no certain guarantee that you will earn any money by implementing the ideas expressed in this series of articles.
© Copyright Kenneth Doyle
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this report may be reproduced or transmitted in any form whatsoever, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any informational storage or retrieval system without the expressed written, dated and signed permission from the author.
DISCLAIMER AND/OR LEGAL NOTICES:
The information presented herein represents the view of the author as of the date of publication. Because of the rate with which conditions change, the author reserves the right to alter and update his opinion based on the new conditions. The report is for informational purposes only. While every
attempt has been made to verify the information provided in this report, neither the author nor his affiliates/partners assume any responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Any slights of people or organizations are unintentional. If advice concerning legal or related matters is needed,
the services of a fully qualified professional should be sought. This report is not intended for use as a source of legal or accounting advice. You should be aware of any laws which govern business transactions or other business practices in your country and state. Any reference to any person or business whether living or dead is purely coincidental.